Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! \(X.x)/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ Empty
PostSubject: Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! (X.x)/   Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Well hell i may as well say something to lol. You all know me as Lulu lol Nice to meet you all and here a Pic of me and my girl.. it a years old but hell im to laz atm to get a new one x.x

I'm 22 years old and live in the U.S. I'm Engaged too she 23' we been together for 8years now. I'v been playing game for hell the day i started moveing lol. MMO's for about 10years now. Cant wait to get to know more of you and all that other fun shit too. OO and bc alot of ppl like to ask me were i got my Name form.. no not FF or CG... lol .. Lulu is my RL Nick Name my mom and Dad give it to me when i was 2-3 years old bc i was alwas jumping all over like a Rabbit and Rabbit is Lulu in Native American and yes it a girl name be for you ask lol. Im mostly German on my Dad's End 75% and 20% Native American on Mom's end. The other 5% no ID x.x i for got been so long..

Right away you can see i love to talk and dont mind telling ppl about me or hearing about other ppl.. Im a vere helpfull guy and love healping out in game's and have alwas been know as "the go to guy' in most games.

Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ 166620_188674141156590_100000420169195_636638_978804_n
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Drew-Szczygielski/100001723214189
HealAho-Starr

HealAho-Starr

PostSubject: Re: Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! \(X.x)/   Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Hey nice of you to join the forums. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Trioxide
Guild Master

PostSubject: Re: Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! \(X.x)/   Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Welcome to Insight! We are all glad that you are here! :]
Back to top Go down
Crauza

PostSubject: Re: Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! \(X.x)/   Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! \(X.x)/   Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!!  \(X.x)/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Lulu!! You Know You Love ME <3!! \(X.x)/
Page 1 of 1