Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Achievement Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosima

Cosima

Achievement Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Achievement Hunting    Achievement Hunting  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:03 am

An idea for a new event that will not only bring us closer as a guild but get us nifty items from the game as well.

As you may know this game does involve an achievement system and the more achievements you get the more items you can be rewarded. cheers
Anyone doing an instance run involving unlocking an achievement should know that these runs will purely be for getting what needs to be done completed
So for an example..if FR needs to done in 5 mins there should not be any detours that would delay that from happening

What I suggest a couple times on the weekends is that we do form groups of squads for people that would like to unlock these achievements bounce

I truly hope this idea will help us grow as a guild and get us to know one another Cool
Back to top Go down
Devoki
Admin
Devoki

Achievement Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Achievement Hunting    Achievement Hunting  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:51 am

that soundz like a excellent idea...and will be considered..

I also moved this topic to suggestions since that is what this is...guild event section is stricly for events being hosted Smile

Thank you for the suggestion tho

As Always
Devoki
Back to top Go down

Achievement Hunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insight :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: