Insight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dislike no attachment option

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingCody

KingCody

Dislike no attachment option Empty
PostSubject: Dislike no attachment option   Dislike no attachment option EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 11:41 am

Can someone please tell me why we don't have an option to attach an image like we did in the other forum? I have plenty of Screen shots to post but I don't want to upload them every time to photobucket. Thanks. santa
Back to top Go down
Devoki
Admin
Devoki

PostSubject: Re: Dislike no attachment option   Dislike no attachment option EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Not all forums have that option, this one gives you more customization then the other one does, that's why I switched to this one..
Back to top Go down
KingCody

KingCody

PostSubject: Re: Dislike no attachment option   Dislike no attachment option EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:28 pm

K thanks.
Back to top Go down
Devoki
Admin
Devoki

PostSubject: Re: Dislike no attachment option   Dislike no attachment option EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 am

there ya go cody, I found an option for it..so now you can upload pictures straight from your comptuer..Enjoy

Happy Gaming
Back to top Go down
KingCody

KingCody

PostSubject: Re: Dislike no attachment option   Dislike no attachment option EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dislike no attachment option   Dislike no attachment option Empty

Back to top Go down

Dislike no attachment option
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insight :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: